1. Remove the air filter.
2. Brush the inside and outside of the filter to remove the dirt, dust, etc.. that has been trapped in the filter (if you have access to a "blower" you can use this but ensure that you keep the filter a safe distance away from the "blower" so it does not damage the cotton gauze).
3. Cover the filter with the Green Cotton Air Filter cleaner.
4. Allow the cleaning solution to soak into the filter for about 15 minutes. Use a paint brush to help the cleaning solution work into the cotton gauze.
5. Rinse the filter with warm water, inside first and then outside.
6. Shake the filter to remove excess water.
7. Place the filter on a warm radiator or use a hair dryer to dry it.
8. Re-oil the filter using the Green Cotton Air Filter oil.
9. Spray the interior surface of the filter with oil uniformly, not excessively. Wipe off any excess, oil immediately if you overspray. For very dirty filters you may need to repeat the cleaning process 2 or 3 times to remove all the dirt.
cleaning process 2 or 3 times to remove all the
Click on item below to buy panel filter and induction kit cleaning products.
Motionperformance is a new web site with quality car styling accessories on it. You will find Richbrook, Sparco, OMP, E-Tech, Simoni, Etc